Upcoming Events & Classes
With a range of events and classes, you can catch EA Trainer and Influencer, Edwina Graham at any one of her classes or conferences listed below.
“Like a Boss” master classes with Edwina Graham
Like a Boss is the one-day master class you need to whip your EA/PA butt into shape and learn what it takes to be taken seriously, in what we all know can be a difficult and rather challenging environment. Designed to up skill and transform the mindsets of all EA/PA’s and support staff, reserve your seat in a city near you today!
“Boss Talk” master classes with Edwina Graham
Consider your existing assistant community’s skill set:
- When put under pressure, do they have the ability to lead?
- Do they have the confidence to make decisions?
- Do they represent your company executives in the way that’s expected?
- Do they unite with each other in a positive way that is beneficial for everyone?
- Do they work collaboratively as a team?
Edwina is available to come in to your workplace to conduct her popular Boss Talk master classes with your company administration staff. For a small investment have your support team walk away not only motivated and inspired to make a difference in the workplace, but with a managerial mindset intended to transform the partnerships they work within with their managers, and more importantly with a solidified community spirit with the assistant’s around them.
Or catch Edwina at any of the below EA /PA conferences around Australia:
- From EA/PA to Manager Masterclass, Crown Leadership International – Melbourne, 12 April 2018
- 6th Annual National EA/PA Forum, Clariden Global – Brisbane, 9-11 May 2018
Verbatims from Edwina’s past speaking events
“Edwina was the highlight of the conference. Very engaging, inspiring and re-energising. She put a fresh perspective of the role and responsibilities of an EA/PA in a modern world and how to deal with the demand and stress which that creates.”
“Edwina Graham was so inspirational! I hung on every word she said and left the conference feeling empowered! She presented flawlessly and there were no airs or graces about her which I find such a rarity in the corporate world. Many are very ego driven and out for themselves to which Edwina is clearly not, she showed me that you can be successful and a strong, confident person without ego.”